Rocky Men's Original Ride Steel Toe Waterproof Lacer Western Boot - Brown - FQ0006717
Rocky assembled this rugged lace-up boot with full-grain leather and sturdy nylon laces.
While there are some Western boots that are only created to look fashionable, this steel toe Lacer is able to hold its own everywhere from the barn to your jobsite. It can withstand impact and compression up to 75 lbs. due to its ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe Classification; plus it meets the Electrical Hazard Standard. Thanks to the Rocky Waterproof construction, your feet will remain dry in even the most unpleasant weather.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Removable dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Heel stabilizer for added comfort and stability
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Round toe
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.