Rocky Men's Side Zipper Jump Duty Boot - Black - FQ0002091
This Rocky men's jump boot was built will full-grain leather; its black huelooks sharp and will correspond nicely with your uniform. The polishable toeis a nice feature to have on these duty boots because it allows you to keep the footwear looking great. While these boots have a lace-up design that lets you to adjust the tightness or looseness of the fit, there is also a side zipper that makes it possible to get these boots on/off easily.
Rocky assembled these 7 " Paratrooper boots with Goodyear® welt construction; this enhances the boots overall durability, strength and stability. It also allows you to have the outsole replaced once it has worn down, which is incredibly beneficial because you won't have to go out and purchase another pair of duty boots.
Within the interior of these men's duty boots there is an EVA footbed. It is extremely lightweight, it is contoured and it supplies cushioning that will ease the weight you put down onto your feet.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Contoured EVA insole
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Polishable toe
- 7 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.