Rocky Men's Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Roper Waterproof Western Boot - Brown - FQ0002809
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot provides more than a sturdy and secure men's work shoe option. It offers style. Detailed stitching enhances the full-grain leather in a rich shade of brown. It's footwear for the man who wants traditional style with a professional twist.
Complete with the 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System, this men's boot is sure to keep your feet feeling pain-free. The 11-inch cowboy boot features pull tabs for convenience, a tempered steel shank for high-quality arch support, a lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption and a removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed for an exceptionally comfortable experience. But what foot is comfortable when wet? Rocky Waterproof construction guarantees dry feet all day.
A hardworking man needs a hardworking shoe. A focus on safety means this steel toe work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, as well as the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. High-quality traction will keep you safe and steady all day. An oil-resistant rubber outsole and 1 ½-inch heel lets you confidently complete the most tiring of tasks, while Goodyear welt construction empowers the boot to stay strong for years to come.
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 1 1/2" heel
- Weight: 6.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 15.75-inch calf circumference
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.