Rocky Men's Mobilite 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - FQ0006114
You can entrust these Rocky MobiLite work boots to keep your feet protected. The steel toe has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, so these brown work boots can withstand up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. This footwear also has met the Electrical HazardStandard.
When you're hard at work for hours on end, you want to be wearing comfortable boots. The wide toe box of these steel toe boots gives your toes wiggle room and is comfortable for work. The lace-up design and leather upper also contribute to the great fit and feel of a Rocky Boot's mens work boot.
MobiLite boots have a high-abrasion heel counter that helps keep your heel in place, so it's not shifting around as you walk. This reinforces the support that you get from these comfortable work boots for men.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Polyurethane Footbed
- TPU Torsion stabilizer
- Widest oblique toe box in the industry
- Oil- and slip-resistant, 3-density EVA midsole and rubber Mobilite outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.