This Rocky Lightweight Commercial Military Boot offers Rocky's most advanced lightweight features, as well as the durability and performance you need, whether you're involved in combat or competitive operations.
This combat boot is fully complies with DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014); it's trade-friendly and GSA-approved.
A combination of coyote brown leather and CORDURA nylon, the Rocky Lightweight (RLW) boot resists water and dries fast. The NATO hooks and speed lace eyelets help you lace your boot quickly, and this lacing system won't cut away at your laces.
- Padded collar
- Rubber midsole
- Leather and CORDURA® combination upper
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- Aggressive multi-directional rubber outsole
- GSA-approved item
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Water-resistant and fast drying materials
- 8 Inches in height
- Fully compliant with: DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014)
- Toe and Heel tread locks are reinforced with stitching and less than 2" in height
- Lightweight: 18 ounces
- Trade friendly
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.