Rocky Men's USA Made S2V Domestic Tactical Military Boot - Coyote Brown - RKC050
The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Berry Compliant Coyote Brown boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear.
This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Rocky® Air-Port cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.