The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Berry Compliant Coyote Brown boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear.
This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Rocky® Air-Port cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.