Rocky Men's S2V 8" Steel Toe Tactical Military Boot - Brown - RKC053
The perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed makes this a comfortable military boot, cushioning each step along your trek. It has an Aegis® Microbe Shield to fight bacteria growth.
To help your boots dry quickly, drainage vents push water out of your boots with every footfall, working with the Dri-Lex® lining and stretch Lycra tongue to hug your feet to keep you comfortable. The features also fight against fungus and foot discomfort.
This Sage Green military boot also has triple-stitched uppers for durable, high-quality construction. A proprietary high-walled Vibram sole give you quality and comfort; it's paired with a supportive PU midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Drainage vents
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- 8 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.