The uppers of these Rocky® S2V boots are strong leather (it's resistant to both water and flash), breathable, yet hard-wearing, CORDURA® (resists abrasions like no other) with well-fitting Lycra® tongue. PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) has been applied to the footwear to provide additional flame resistance. This combination of materials allows these Berry-Compliant boots to fit comfortably and be highly durable.
Since heavy objects could plummet unexpectedly, or you could be walking in hazardous areas, these steel toe boots meet the ASTM Protective Toe standards. (The toes are able to endure up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression.) The boots also meet ASTM standards for electrical hazard.
A Dri-Lex® lining provides comfort and wicks away perspiration. Utilizing cutting-edge S2V Sieve™ technology, these boots disperse of water rapidly (better than the usual drain plugs), are breathable and circulate air to keep your feet feeling cool and dry. A Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed gives you a comfortable step, as the Aegis Microbe Shield® helps fight bacteria, odor and fungus.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Lycra Tongue
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.