Rocky Men's S2V 8" Stl Toe Tactical Military Boot - Coyote Brown - FQ0006104
The uppers of these Rocky® S2V boots are strong leather (it's resistant to both water and flash), breathable, yet hard-wearing, CORDURA® (resists abrasions like no other) with well-fitting Lycra® tongue. PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) has been applied to the footwear to provide additional flame resistance. This combination of materials allows these Berry-Compliant boots to fit comfortably and be highly durable.
Since heavy objects could plummet unexpectedly, or you could be walking in hazardous areas, these steel toe boots meet the ASTM Protective Toe standards. (The toes are able to endure up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression.) The boots also meet ASTM standards for electrical hazard.
A Dri-Lex® lining provides comfort and wicks away perspiration. Utilizing cutting-edge S2V Sieve™ technology, these boots disperse of water rapidly (better than the usual drain plugs), are breathable and circulate air to keep your feet feeling cool and dry. A Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed gives you a comfortable step, as the Aegis Microbe Shield® helps fight bacteria, odor and fungus.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Lycra Tongue
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.