Carolina Men's Linesman 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Dark Brown - CA1904
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- Cork Harness Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Taibrelle Lined
- Removable AG7™ Polyurethane Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Heavy Duty Steel Right and Left Linesman Shank
- Welt Construction
- Vibram® Austin One-Piece Rubber Outsole
- Regular (D) Width Boot Weight: 7.21lbs per pair
- Soft Toe Version: CA904
AG7 Footbed™ - Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support.
Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.