Carolina Men's Elm 8" Copper Waterproof 600G Insulated Logger Work Boot - Brown - CA4821
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's 8” Waterproof Insulated Logger. From big wood to peeler poles, these boots give you the foundation you need for a hard day’s work. They’re waterproof and moderately insulated with 600 Grams of Thinsulate insulation to keep out the weather. They have tough steel shanks for extra stability. Their sure-grip rubber soles keep your feet planted where you put them. And they’re available with steel toes. Serious work boots.
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Waterproof SCUBALINER
- Taibrelle Lined
- 600 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Welt Construction
- One Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
Thinsulate Insulation - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Waterproof SCUBALINER - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.