Thorogood Men's USA Made American Heritage 8" Stl Toe Moc Toe Domestic Work Boot - Brown - 804-4378
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
You’re no stranger to rugged working conditions, and you need a great pair of steel toe work boots that can stand up to the same tough conditions that you work in each day. You’ve found the right pair of boots in American Heritage 8″ Trail Crazyhorse safety toe work boots. These boots are made in the USA by union workers who know what hard work looks like.
Made to give you the protection you need on the job, the slip-resistant MAXWear 90™ outsoles help keep you on your feet, while the Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed and Poron® comfort cushion insole keep you comfortable all day long. And since none of us want to give up a great pair of work boots once we’ve found them, know that the Goodyear Welt means you can resole these shoes over the years, making these boots a smart buy.
- Upper: Trail crazyhorse leather
- Construction: Goodyear storm welt construction
- Insole: Removable dual-density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ footbed on Poron® comfort cushion insole
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear 90 outsole
- Special Features: Safety Toe.
- Made in the USA
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like