Thorogood Men's USA Made American Heritage 8" Stl Toe Moc Toe Domestic Wedge Work Boot - Brown - 804-4478
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
When the job is as tough as you are, count on American Heritage 8″ Trail Crazyhorse safety toe work boots to keep you going no matter how long the day is. With a lightweight and supportive fiberglass shaft, MAXWear Wedge® slip-resistant outsole to ensure firm footing, and steel toe protection, you’ll be prepared for what the job throws at you.
Plus, you’ll stay comfortable all day on the shock absorbing footbed and cushioned insole. Strong, durable, comfortable, and safe – what more could you want? How about boots that are made in the USA by union workers. Wear boots made by people who know what it’s like to work hard.
- Upper: Trail crazyhorse leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
- Made in the USA
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.