Carolina Men's S-117 Aluminum Toe Slip Resistant Hiker Work Boot -Brown- CA5570
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
It's equipped with an oil- and slip-resisting outsole for excellent traction and a removable EVA footbed for comfort underfoot.
- Neutral Mahogany Leather Upper
- Aluminum Safety Toe Cap
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Electrostatic Dissipative
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
Electrostatic Dissipative - Footwear absorbs and neutralizes loose electrons, sending charges into the floor. This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2413-18 safety standards.
Non-Metallic Shank - A composite alternative to a steel shank, with the stability, structure and support you need. Ideal for worksites with metal detectors at access points so you can work without repeatedly setting off the metal detector.
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
Aluminum Toe - Weighs less than steel and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.