Carolina Men's Bruno Lo 6" Waterproof Broad Composite Toe Work Boot - Brown - CA5520
A classic looking work boot that is tough and waterproof. It‰۪s incredibly reliable, making it the perfect choice to get some work done.
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER
- Removable AG Polyurethane Footbed
- EVA Midsole
- Pillow Cushion Insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
AG7 Footbed™ - Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support.
Waterproof SCUBALINER - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Pillow Cushion - A layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.CA5520
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.