Thorogood Men's The Deuce 8" Waterproof Side Zip Composite Toe Duty Boot - Black - 804-6191
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Where does the job take you? Wherever the action is. Be prepared to move with confidence in any direction, on any surface, with the rugged lug, dual density Z-Trac outsole in these black leather and performance air mesh nylon side zip boots. The BBP X-Stream Waterproof™ barrier protects you from dangerous fluids, too. A composite safety toe protects from impact. Composite shank gives your arches extra reinforcement. And a removable polyurethane SHOCK ZONE insole means you can save the day without harming your feet.
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/400 Gram Air Mesh
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh / Thoro>dr WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant.
- Insole: Removable Two Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR rubber with integrated EVA impact pads
- Special Features: Molded Rubber Heel Stabilizer. Non-Metallic Construction. ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard. Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.