Carhartt Men's Ground Force 10" Comp Toe WP Wellington Work Boot CME1355
Some options are running low, order soon! (Click for details.)
- 2 x 9 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 9.5 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 10 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 10.5 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 11 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 11.5 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 12 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 13 / Wide / Brown
Carhartt Men's Ground Force 10" Composite Toe Wellington Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - CME1355
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's reinforced work boots for everyday comfort on the farm.
Start and finish strong. The lightweight design of these Wellington style work boots helps maintain all-day comfort. Composite toe and heel reinforcements add impact resistance. A waterproof-breathable design works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in all conditions. Resilient cushioning and enhanced arch support help you finish the day in comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breatheCarstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association