Thorogood Men's USA Made American Heritage Stl Toe Domestic Wedge Wellington Work Boot - Tobacco - 804-4205
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Getting the toe protection you need shouldn’t mean giving up the comfort and support of a great pair of work boots. American Heritage 11″ Tobacco safety toe pull-on Wellingtons deliver the shock-absorbing comfort and our Poron® comfort cushion insole combined with a steel safety toe to keep your feet protected. The MAXWear Wedge™ heel means your feet stay comfortable until the job is done. Plus, these made in the USA full-grain leather work boots pull on easily, so you’ll know at least something in your day will be simple.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
- Made in the USA
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.