Matterhorn Men's 16" Waterproof Insulated Internal Metguard Work Boot -Brown- MT716
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Built for warmth and protection, this men’s 16” puncture-resisting waterproof insulated internal metguard boot is union-made in our Pennsylvania factory.
It's fortified with a steel safety toe cap, 200 Grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and our abrasion-resisting TigerTip® toe. This style is proudly Made in the USA with global parts.
- Gaucho Hombre Full Grain Leather Upper
- Cambrelle® Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- Waterproof SCUBALINER
- Removable Polyurethane Cushioned Footbed
- Vibram® Olympia Rubber Outsole
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- D3O™ Winged Internal Metguard
- USA Made from Fine Components Sourced Worldwide
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
- Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
- Steel Shank - A thin piece of metal built between the insole and outsole of the boot that helps provide stability, structure and support.
- Waterproof - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- 3M Thinsulate™ - Thinsulate™ uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
- D3O® Met Guard - The D3O ® featured in Carolina boots are engineered for advanced foot protection against impacts, while remaining soft and flexible for all day comfort in extreme conditions. When integrated into a boot correctly, D3O® Metguards pass both EN and ASTM industry metatarsal protection standards.
- Matterhorn TigerTip® - A high-abrasion boot tip provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram®S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram®soling products under exclusive license.
- Waterproof Scubaliner™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System
- Made in the USA with Global Parts - Footwear manufactured in our Martinsburg, PA facility.
- Steel Toe - Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18
- Union Made - Made with pride by the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1776 Keystone State in our Martinsburg, Pennsylvania factory.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.