Matterhorn Men's Klondike 10" Steel Toe Waterproof 200G Insulated Internal Metatarsal Guard Puncture Resistant USA Made Work Boot - Black - CV12000
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Matterhorn TigerTip®
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- GORE-TEX® Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- D3O™ Non-Metallic Internal Metguard
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Cambrelle® Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- External Ankle Support
- Limited Distribution
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Vibram® 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- USA Made from Fine Components Sourced Worldwide
USA Made - Made in the USA with Global Parts. Footwear Manufactured in our Martinsburg, PA facility.
Metatarsal - Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. In addition, External MetGuards are also available on select Carolina styles. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
Cambrelle - A textured, rugged fabric lining with good moisture wicking capabilities.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® - A separate waterproof bootie that fits inside the boot that keeps water and wind out, while letting the foot breathe. ©2013 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. GORE-TEX® is a trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates.
Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
Thinsulate Insulation™ - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Vibram® - The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram® S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
Steel Toe - Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
D30® - D30 uses patented, patent-pending, and proprietary technologies to make rate-sensitive, soft, flexible materials with high shock absorbing properties. In a market saturated with inflexible, uncomfortable, and substandard metatarsal protection, D30® Met Guards offer a low profile, soft, and flexible solution.
Matterhorn TigerTip® - Our patented high-abrasion boot tip – a Matterhorn innovation – provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
Puncture Resistant - Meets all current ANSI requirements for safety toe standards, Class 75.
CSA Approved - The CSA - Canada Safety Association Standard for Safety Footwear Green triangle indicates sole puncture protection with a Grade 1 protective toecap, Grade 1 (with protective sole) and electric shock-resistant sole & Dark grey rectangle with M letter indicates metatarsal protection.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like