Danner Men's Lookout 8" 800G Insulated Waterproof Duty Boot - Black - 23827
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
To build the Lookout, Danner combined Danner’s legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS). This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather that stands up to the job, and Danner's waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability. Now available in a pull-on office boot.
- POLISHABLE FULL-GRAIN LEATHER AND RIPSTOP BALLISTIC NYLON UPPER - To reduce the weight of the boot, Danner combined smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong ripstop ballistic nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 800G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- PLUSH DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED WITH AIRTHOTIC® HEEL CLIP - This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- DANNER LOOKOUT OUTSOLE - Slip-resistant with a dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability.
- DANNER COMFORT SYSTEM - Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- HOW IT FITS - Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around Danner's patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.