Carhartt Men's 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Climbing Work Boot - Brown - CML8369
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's work boots for rugged jobs that demand all-weather versatility and sure-footed grip.
Lineman, logger or dedicated rancher, these tough 8-inch work boots are designed for secure footing and all-weather versatility. Insulated for warm feet in cold weather, they shed the elements to keep your feet dry. Heel and ankle reinforcements plus a steel shank add extra support and safety for the line of duty. An aggressive ladder lock tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ladders and in uneven terrain.
- Oil-tanned vintage saddle leather; Lace closure
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tearStorm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Goodyear welt-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.