Carhartt Men's 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Climbing Work Boot - Brown - CML8369
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's work boots for rugged jobs that demand all-weather versatility and sure-footed grip.
Lineman, logger or dedicated rancher, these tough 8-inch work boots are designed for secure footing and all-weather versatility. Insulated for warm feet in cold weather, they shed the elements to keep your feet dry. Heel and ankle reinforcements plus a steel shank add extra support and safety for the line of duty. An aggressive ladder lock tread sheds mud and holds firm on slippery ladders and in uneven terrain.
- Oil-tanned vintage saddle leather; Lace closure
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tearStorm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- TPU heel guard with Achilles flex joint for ankle stability and side impact protection
- Cushioned, polyurethane insole to absorb shock
- Goodyear welt-constructed rubber outsole
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards