Timberland Pro Men's Gridflex Knee Pad Work Pant - Jet Black- TB0A1OVC015
The Work Bender utility pants feature ultra-rugged canvas with Cordura® nylon overlays for extra durability. Designed to accommodate knee pads, and built for plenty of stretch and range of motion, these work pants are the only ones you'll need.
- Flexible, durable canvas is 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Articulated knees accommodate knee pads and feature 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon
- Cordura® nylon back hem kickplate
- Crotch gusset lets you bend, kneel and reach
- Multiple utility pockets
- Seven belt loops
- CORDURA® FABRIC
- Resistant to abrasions, tears, scuffs and punctures, Cordura® fabric is twice as durable as standard nylon, three times more durable than polyester and ten times more durable than cotton duck.
- Constructed with elasticized fabric for a stretchy fit that enhances mobility and comfort.
- GRIDFLEX™ FABRIC
GridFlex™ workwear features mobility-enhancing features geared to help you bend, reach and stretch without restriction.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributors. If you see “Online Only” on the “More Info” section of the boot product page, please allow an additional 3 business days for orders to process. Any additional delays will be noted on the product pages.
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note: Orders do not process or ship on weekends.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Back Orders: We will notify you of all back orders when they occur, and we will automatically
- place all boot orders as inventory becomes available.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer
- Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.