Danner Women's Lead Time 3" Composite Toe Lace Up Work Boot -Black- 12402
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
ADVENTURE IN THE EVERYDAY
You can't hit the trails every day of the week, but you can bring a bit of the outdoors to the warehouse or factory floor. Inspired by our popular Trail 2650, these work shoes have the comfort and fit of a hiker with the safety features your job requires. A breathable suede and textile upper won't snag or rip like mesh. An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction. They come equipped with a composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
Synthetic & Textile Upper - We combine synthetic leather with textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
Mesh Lining - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Composite Toe (NMT) - Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
EVA Midsole - Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
Vibram® Lead Time Outsole - The non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant Lead Time Outsole offers versatile traction for both indoor and outdoor work environments.
EXO Heel System - The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.