Danner Men's Quarry USA Made 8" Comp Toe Ins WP Work Boot Brown 17321
- 4 x 7 / Wide / Brown
- 4 x 7.5 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 8.5 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 9 / Medium / Brown
- 2 x 9 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 9.5 / Medium / Brown with 2 in shopping carts
- 2 x 10 / Medium / Brown
- 4 x 10.5 / Medium / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
- 1 x 11 / Medium / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
- 2 x 11.5 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 13 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Over ten years ago, Danner released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER - Danner's top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner's toughest boots.
- 400G THINSULATE ULTRA INSULATION - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) - Danner's non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- QUARRY MIDSOLE - Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- VIBRAM® QUARRY FIRE & ICE OUTSOLE - For superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments, this exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
***Available Online Only***