Danner Men's Power Foreman 8" USA Made Comp Toe WP Work Boot - 15210
- 3 x 7 / Medium / Brown
- 4 x 8 / Medium / Brown
- 3 x 8.5 / Medium / Brown
- 4 x 8.5 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 9.5 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 11 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 11 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 13 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 13 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Back by popular demand and only available directly from Danner, the Power Foreman boot has a thick, double layer of leather to protect the forefoot and GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner's famous stitchdown construction holds the non-marking, cushioning outsole to the boot for all-day comfort. It also provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The outsole is designed for comfort and won't track in mud and the lightweight, non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather. The Power Foreman features a double layer across the forefoot and toe box for additional protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Danner's composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED - Danner's polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- VIBRAM® CRISTY OUTSOLE - Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This soft rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments on smooth surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- HOW IT FITS - The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- RECRAFTABLE - Extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
***Available Online Only***