Danner Men's Power Foreman 8" USA Made Waterproof Work Boot - 15200
- 3 x 7.5 / Wide / Brown
- 4 x 9 / Wide / Brown
- 5 x 9.5 / Wide / Brown
- 4 x 10.5 / Wide / Brown
- 4 x 11.5 / Wide / Brown
- 5 x 12 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Back by popular demand and only available directly from Danner, the Power Foreman GTX® boot has a thick, double layer of leather to protect the forefoot and GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction holds the non-marking, cushioning outsole to the boot for all-day comfort. It also provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The outsole is designed for comfort and won’t track in mud.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather. The Power Foreman features a double layer across the forefoot and toe box for additional protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED - Danner's polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- VIBRAM® CRISTY OUTSOLE - Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This soft rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments on smooth surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- RECRAFTABLE - Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
***Available Online Only***