Danner Men's Fort Lewis USA Made 10" 200G Insulated Waterproof Duty Boot - Black - 69110
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner?ÇÖs famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 200G Thinsulate.
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner put Danner's leather through six different tests before making their?áselection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
FULL-GRAIN POLISHABLE LEATHER UPPER - Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
GORE-TEX?« (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX?« liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
FORSCOM APPROVED - Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
200G THINSULATE INSULATION - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
VIBRAM?« KLETTERLIFT OUTSOLE - Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
HOW IT FITS - The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Danner recommends ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like