Carhartt Men's 8" Ground Force Composite Toe Puncture Resistant Insulated Waterproof CSA Work Boot - Black - CMR895
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure; 400 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Swen Flex® Puncture Resistant Plate protects against puncture hazards to the bottom of the foot; Meets ASTM 2413-18 standards; CSA Grade 1 toe protection and CSA electrical shock resistance of 18KV under dry conditions
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards meeting ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Molded rubber toe bumper and abrasion-resistant rubber heel; Lightweight EVA midsole
- Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility with every step
- Electrical Hazard, secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.