Xtratuf Women's Wheelhouse 6" Ankle Deck Waterproof Boot - Blue Coho Print - XWW-2CH
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The commercial grade version of the Ankle Deck Boot fishermen have been asking for. Standing for 12+ hours a day on the sea can cause feet to swell, and the wider fit of this boot is built for that. The upper is reinforced in high wear areas such as the toe and heel for maximum durability. The boot features an EVA/PU blend insole for all-day comfort, and an oil resistant, SRC-rated outsole for the best traction available. The Coho Salmon design honors this incredible fish, its resilience and what that represents to fishermen and all who hail from the great State of Alaska.
- Since the boot is built slightly wider, we recommend half sizes order down a size.
- 100% Waterproof construction for comfort and performance
- Commercial Grade providing a slightly wider fit
- Dual-density extreme comfort insole with built in channels help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable
- Reinforced Upper at Toe, Heel and Pull-On Tabs for maximum durability
- SRC-Rated Outsole provides the best slip resistance available and is non-marking and oil-resistant
- SKU XWW-2CH-BLU-060
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.