Xtratuf Women's Nylon Ice 6" Waterproof 200G Ankle Deck Boot -Teal- AIWN300
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
As a resident of the 49th state, you learn to endure some of the harshest winters on this planet. Through extensive field work, the team at XTRATUF identified a gap in the marketplace when it came to traction on wet and icy surfaces. The ADB ICE NYLON is the ultimate wet weather, winter boot. Constructed from an innovative high abrasion resistant upper material coupled with TUF loft, a synthetic insulation made of hydrophobic fibers for water resistance and warmth. The ADB ICE NYLON features TUF dry, our waterproof breathable membrane, accompanied by a faux shearling lining. This boot features our Glacier Trek Pro outsole, a proprietary ice gripping compound paired with an SRC rated slip-resistant rubber for the ultimate in slip-resistance.
- 100% Waterproof membrane(TUFdry)
- High Abrasion Nylon upper
- Faux Sherling Lining for warmth
- Insulated with 200g (TUFloft) -10
- EVA insole
- GlacierTrek™ PRO non-marking SRC-Rated Outsole Provides Excellent Slip Resistance
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.