Xtratuf Men's 15" Legacy Waterproof Work Boot - Copper / Tan - 22272G
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
An Alaskan staple in the commercial fishing industry, these boots will give you flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. Our latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. This Steel Toe version meets ASTM F2412-11 M I/75 C/75 for added protection.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Triple-Dipped Shells for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection
- Hand-Layered Construction Adds Flex and Strength at Critical Stress Points
- Open Cell Foam Footbed Insoles reduce moisture and add comfort
- Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13
- 100% Waterproof
- Shaft Circumference is 16 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Approximately 5.15lbs
- SKU 22272G-CTM-050
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like