Xtratuf Men's 15" Elite Legacy Waterproof Insulated Rubber Work Boot - Copper / Tan - 22613
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Elite Collection is designed to provide the protection and durability of a Legacy boot but with an unmatched comfort for long days at sea or long hours on the dock. Using RDR Rubber, an oil/chemical resistant compound, this boot is resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, oils, chemicals, and contaminants. The Elite boot is built with a 4-way stretch mesh covered 5mm neoprene bootie, this allows the boot to be comfort rated to -20F.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Please note this product is sized for men. Women should size 1.5 to 2 sizes down
- Breathable airmesh lining
- 100% Waterproof
- 4-way stretch mesh high abrasion nylon for added durability
- Slip-resistant non-marking chevron outsole
- Reinforced rubber layers for durability
- RDR Rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats, and acids
- 5mm neoprene bootie adds warmth and comfort
- Recommended temperature rating to -20°F
- Shaft circumference is 13 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Approximately 5.4lbs
- SKU 22613-CTM-070
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.