Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN 6" Comp Toe Work Boot - Brown - TB050508210
- 5 x 15 / Medium / Camel Brown
- 4 x 15 / Wide / Camel Brown
Leading the pack and conquering the job site, these non-metallic work boots offer rugged protection and good looks. Our TiTAN® collection of men's work boots offers comfort and the superior traction you need to confidently take on the work day.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 658 grams/1.45 pounds
TITAN® COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***