Timberland Pro Men's Stand Up Collar Balluster Work Jacket - Dark Wheat - TB0A1OUJD02
Timberland?áused super-rugged cotton canvas for our Baluster work jackets, coated them with a water-repellent finish and finished them off with lightweight synthetic insulation. These men's jackets effortlessly take on the job site and the elements.
- Outer is 100% cotton canvas with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- Quilted 100% nylon lining
- Stand-up collar
- 100-gram polyester insulation in chest and back; 80-gram insulation in sleeves
- One zip chest pocket, two lower front pockets and an inside chest pocket with hook/loop closure
- Inside locker loop at center back for lunch-break convenience
- Chest (M): 50 inches/127 cm
- Back length from high point of shoulder (M): 29 inches/74 cm
- Features a breathable, reinforced water-repellent outer layer that resists moisture penetration, helping to keep you dry for long-lasting wear.
- Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
- THERMOLITE?« INSULATION
- Insulated lining is built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperature
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.