Timberland Pro Men's Radius Composite Toe Work Shoe - Black - TB0A28PT001
Our men's Radius work shoes take on the toughest job sites and keep your feet protected with composite safety toes, electrical hazard protection, and a lightweight HoverSpring™ foam midsole for industry-leading comfort, durability, and flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Premium Raptek microfiber for extreme durability and protection
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Eletrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Timberland PRO® Flex Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .55
- Lightweight HoverSpring™ foam midsole for industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- Composite Toe
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- Metal Free
- Non Mutilating
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Rubber Outsole
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RAPTEK
Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining, with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties, helps keep feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.
METAL DETECTOR FRIENDLY
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
TIMBERLAND PRO® FLEX
Full range of motion without resistance: features anatomically positioned flex grooves under your foot and durable fabrics that stretch above your foot, it ensures your shoes will work with you in every step.
Our proprietary lightweight HoverSpring™ foam provides industry leading underfoot comfort and flexibility while being durable enough for the harshest environments.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.