Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Alloy Toe Slip Resistant Sneaker Work Shoe - Black/Grey - TB092649001
Alloy safety toes, breathable linings, structural support, and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in job-site comfort and protection.
Features and Benefits
- Mutilation-free, premium synthetic upper
- Asymmetrical alloy safety toe
- Electrostatic-dissipative protection
- Proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology for shock absorption and energy return
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE (ESD)
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 safety standards.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.