Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion 6" Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Slate -TB090625357
Designed for a generous fit, with reinforced leather and rubber on high-wear areas and our exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology, our Hyperion work boots were made to scale ladders, tread through water and oil and conquer any job site.
- Premium fabric/leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber double toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Shaped on TiTAN® XL last for a generous fit; fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion- and oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Single boot weight for size 9: 754 grams/1.66 pounds
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.