We build work boots that you can feel ultimate confidence in. Our Gritstone collection knocks it out of the park with steel safety toes, simple and sleek styling and slip-resistant outsoles that guarantee sure footing on any jobsite.
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Steel safety toes
- Cement construction
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Self-molding polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are slip- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1.68 lbs, or 760 grams
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.