This Item Ships FREE!
Our Men's Timberland PRO Gladstone steel toe work shoes bring job site performance to the next level. Slip-on styling doesn't give away the steel toes, anti-fatigue technology and Goodyear® rubber outsoles.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cenent construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts for consistant static dissipative performance
- Goodyear SafeGrip slip-resistant rubber sole grips both dry and wet surfaces
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot
- Microfiber lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear rubber outsole has a low-profile tread pattern, and is non-marking and slip-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 548 grams/1.21 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
SafeGrip™ soles offer lightweight, superior slip resistance combined with shock absorbency.
GOODYEAR® RUBBER OUTSOLE
Goodyear® high-traction solid rubber soles offer excellent slip- and oil-resistance and durability. Using proven technology, they deliver confident performance in a variety of work conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***