Timberland PRO Men's Gladstone Stl Toe Slip On ESD Work Shoe - Brown - TB086509214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Men's Timberland PRO Gladstone steel toe work shoes bring job site performance to the next level. Slip-on styling doesn't give away the steel toes, anti-fatigue technology and Goodyear® rubber outsoles.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cenent construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts for consistant static dissipative performance
- Goodyear SafeGrip slip-resistant rubber sole grips both dry and wet surfaces
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot
- Microfiber lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear rubber outsole has a low-profile tread pattern, and is non-marking and slip-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 548 grams/1.21 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
SafeGrip™ soles offer lightweight, superior slip resistance combined with shock absorbency.
GOODYEAR® RUBBER OUTSOLE
Goodyear® high-traction solid rubber soles offer excellent slip- and oil-resistance and durability. Using proven technology, they deliver confident performance in a variety of work conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.