This Item Ships FREE!
Our famous 8-inch men's work boots - adapted for work-site survival. Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite® insulation, these soft-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 966 grams/2.13 pounds
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
***Available Online Only***