Timberland PRO Men's Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Waterproof 200G Insulated Work Boot - Black - TB026036001
Our famous six-inch men's work boots - adapted for on-site survival. Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite® insulation, these soft-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 916 grams/2.01 pounds
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.