Timberland PRO Men's Bosshog 6" Comp Toe WP Work Boot - TB0A1WSB214
- 1 x 14 / Wide / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
This Item Ships FREE!
Waterproof and badass: Our Bosshog men's work boots resist abrasions and rough work conditions, with super-rugged Carbonshield™ composite safety toes for maximum protection.
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Non-metallic puncture plates
- Cement construction
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1.8 pounds, or 819 grams
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.