Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB092671214
This Item Ships FREE!
We reinforce our Boondock men's work boots with Ever-Guard™ leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance. These waterproof boots also feature lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles to conquer any job site.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1120 grams/2.47 pounds
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like