Thorogood Men's American Union Series 6" Steel Toe Waterproof USA Made Work Boot - Brown - 804-3365
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Designed for comfort and performance, our American Union Series boots are union made in Wisconsin and backed by the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance. These 6″ Crazyhorse brown waterproof safety toe work boots are just what you’re looking for in a comfortable, rugged work boot that’s made for a wide range of working conditions. Great for working construction and other jobs that require toe protection, these rugged waterproof boots feature a seam-sealed upper and waterproof leather, so your feet dry and comfortable no matter what Mother Nature throws your way.
Keeping your feet safe and protected on the job doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort or performance. The removable footbed cushions your feet, while the composite shank is lightweight and flexible. Plus, the lug outsole offers reliable traction, while bob lugs flex like independent claws on contact with hard surfaces, so you only sit down when it’s time to relax.
• Crazyhorse or black waterproof leather
• Seam sealed waterproof upper
• Removable, single-density polyurethane footbed
• Composite shank
• Omni outsole
• Direct attach construction
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.