Steel Blue Women's Southern Cross Side Zip Steel Toe Waterproof Puncture Resistant Work Boot - Purple - 892861
This Item Ships FREE!
The Southern Cross Zip Ladies: PR Midsole is a Ladies safety boot that is made from fashionable Purple colored, premium Nubuck Leather and includes a side zip for easy on / off. Steel Blue Ladies safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep.
The Southern Cross Zip Ladies: PR Midsole includes a 200 Joule Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) for premium toe protection. We test against corrosion, impact compression and internal dimensions to ensure the ErgoDefender™ covers the necessary area. You’ll only know it’s there when you need it!
Crafted from premium Water Resistant Leather, the Southern Cross Zip Ladies: PR Midsole includes our Trisole which has been specially designed to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
The sole of this safety boot offers Electrical Hazard properties, 266°F heat resistance, and 0.40 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test. It also includes an extra tough Penetration Resistant midsole to prevent sharp objects getting through to your foot.
Steel Blue Southern Cross Zip Ladies: PR Midsole boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Nubuck Leather - Sanded or buffed into a velvet-like finish, our premium Nubuck Cowhide Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Fastening - Zip - The Industrial Grade Zip on our Zip Sided boots allows you to lace up for comfort, then use the zip for quick access.
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather. Ladies Fit - Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 266°F. T
- Penetration Resistant - An extra tough steel or composite midsole to prevent sharp objects getting through to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant - A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Zip Sided - Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- Lace Up - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boot
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.