Steel Blue Men's Blue Heeler Steel Toe Waterproof Square Toe Western Work Boot - Brown - 813945
This Item Ships FREE!
NEW: The new Steel Blue – Blue Heeler is a Men’s Western style safety boot that is packed with our famous boot technology features.
The ErgoDefender™ Square Toe offers a wide toe box allowing your toes to spread, ensuring improved foot comfort.
This Men’s safety boot is crafted from premium Oak colored cowhide Leather. The durable, yet supple leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one.
For easier on and off, the Blue Heeler features a Waterproof elasticated gusset on the inside of the leg seam. This reduces stress on the materials and improves foot entry for ultimate comfort.
Packed with safety features, the Blue Heeler includes a 200 joule safety Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) which provides premium protection for your toes.
A Full-length extra thick Ortho Rebound® insole is included in the boot to offer additional support and comfort. Our insole ensures knees, hips and back are cushioned best. The S-shaped “auxetic” design in the heel reduces shock and absorbs impact. The Blue Heeler is lightweight, flexible and Waterproof.
The sole features our famous Trisole, Electrical Hazard properties, 266°F heat resistance, and 0.37 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test.
All this is backed by our 60-Day 100% Comfort Guarantee. All Steel Blue boots feature our Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
- Full Grain Leather - Oak - Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound® Insole - Square Toe - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Insole is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress
- Waterproof Elastic Gusset - For easier on and off, a Waterproof Elasticated Gusset has been included on the inside of the leg
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.Square Toe
- The wide profile Steel Toe Cap allows your toes to spread, ensuring improved foot comfort.
- TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 266°F
- Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Waterproof - Seam sealing tape creates a Waterproof barrier, preventing water from getting into your work boots.
- Pull On - Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.