Steel Blue Men's Argyle 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - 812952
This Item Ships FREE!
The Argyle is a 6-inch Men’s lace-up Ankle Boot with padded collar and tongue. This safety boot is a popular 100% comfortable choice for many, in particular Hunting & Outdoors, and Rail Workers as it includes a 200 joule Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) for premium toe protection. We test against corrosion, impact compression and internal dimensions to ensure the ErgoDefender™ covers the necessary area. You’ll only know it’s there when you need it!
Made from Oak colored, premium Waterproof Leather, these boots are extremely durable. The supple full-grain Cowhide Leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one.
The tough TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF, includes Electrical Hazard and Slip Resistant properties, and performs well on below freezing conditions.
Available in Medium (M) fit up to size 17 and Wide (W) fit from size 8 to 14. Steel Blue Argyle Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Fastening - Lace - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots. You can change the lacing combination on your Steel Blue work boots for added comfort and versatility.
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather. The durable, yet supple Leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection
- TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 266°F. TPU Outsoles offer 0.40 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test
- Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Waterproof - Seam sealing tape creates a Waterproof barrier, preventing water from getting into your work boots.
- Lace Up - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.