Rocky Men's S2V Predator Composite Toe Military Boot -Coyote Brown- RKC144
The Rocky® S2V Predator Composite Toe Military Boot is a high-quality Coyote Brown boot that protects your feet and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Patter variations. Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance. Drainage vents circulate air in and push water out, allowing you to quickly “walk-them-dry.” This tactical boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. A durable YKK side zipper makes it easy to get these boots on and off. Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed cushions your feet and has perforations for air flow. Durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. If you're looking for a coyote brown military boot with protection that exceeds your comfort and performance needs, get the Rocky S2V Predator Composite Toe Military Boot.
- Speed lacing system with NATO hooks
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.