Rocky Men's Rams Horn 10" Waterproof Safetty Toe Pull On Work Boot -Dark Brown- RKK0398
The Rocky Rams Horn Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot is designed with comfort, safety, and durability in mind. This ten-inch work boot features an oil and slip resistant rubber outsole, a composite safety toe, and a fiberglass shank that provides the traction and stability you need. This combined with Rocky's rebound cushioning midsole and thick EnergyBed LX insoles will ensure that your feet stay comfortable all day long. This boot will keep your feet dry and warm in any work environment. Rocky's VP Waterproof technology is designed to keep liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry all day long. This boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard classifications. If you're looking for a reliable work boot that is comfortable and can handle whatever is thrown your way, get the Rocky Rams Horn Work Boot today!
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Reflective highlights
- Fiberglass shank
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.