Rocky Men's Rams Horn 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot - Dark Brown - RKK0315
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This waterproof Rams Horn composite toe work boot is designed with comfort, safety, and durability in mind. This ten-inch work boot features an oil and slip resisting rubber outsole and a fiberglass shank that provides the traction and stability you need. This combined with Rocky's Rebound cushioning midsole and thick EnergyBed LX footbeds with memory foam will ensure that your feet stay comfortable on even the longest days. Mother Nature is no match for these boots, with Rocky's VP Waterproof technology. Our waterproof is designed to keep liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry all day long. If you're looking for a reliable work boot that is comfortable and can handle whatever is thrown your way, get Rocky's Rams Horn work boot today!
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Light & Flexible Cement Construction with Direct Attached PU & Secondary EVA Midsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.